Karachi: Please find enclosed herewith a copy of the Notice of the Annual General Meeting to be held on Tuesday March 27, 2012 for circulation amongst your members.
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the 29th Annual General Meeting of Al-Ghazi Tractors Limited will be held on Tuesday, March 27, 2012 at 15:30 hrs. at Marriott Hotel, Karachi to transact the following business:
1. To receive, consider and adopt the Audited Financial Statements, the Directors’ Report and the Auditors’ Report for the year ended December 31, 2011.
2. To declare the final cash dividend, the Directors have recommended a dividend of Rs. 10 per share in addition to interim dividend already paid @ 200% making a total dividend of 400% i.e. Rs. 20 per share.
3. To appoint Auditors for the year ending December 31, 2012 and to fix their remuneration. The retiring Auditors M/s. A. F. Ferguson and Co. being eligible, offer themselves for reappointment.
4. Any other business with permission of the chair.
1. A member entitled to attend and vote may appoint a proxy to attend and vote on his/her behalf. No person shall act as a proxy (except for a corporation) unless he/she is entitled to be present and vote in his/her own right. Proxies, in order to be effective, must be received at the Registered Office of the Company duly stamped and signed not less than 48 hours before the time of the meeting.
2. The share transfer books of the Company will remain closed from March 20, 2012, to March 27, 2012 (both days inclusive). Transfers received at our Share Registrar Office M/s FAMCO Associates (Pvt.) Ltd. situated at Ground Floor, State Life Building, 1-A, I.I. Chandigarh Road, Karachi 74000, at the close of business on March 19, 2012 will be treated in time for the purpose of payment of dividend to the transferees.
3. CDC share holders or their proxies are requested to bring with them copies of their Computerized National Identity Card or Passport along with the participants (II) number and their Account Number at the time of attending the Annual General Meeting in order to facilitate their identification.
4. Members are requested to promptly communicate to the Share Registrar of the Company any change in their addresses.
5. Members who have not yet submitted photocopy of their Computerized National Identity Cards are requested to send the same to the Share Registrar of the Company at the earliest.
For more information, contact:
Al-Ghazi Tractors Limited
11th Floor, N.I.C. Building,
Abbasi Shaheed Road, Karachi.
Tel: (92-021) 35660881-5
Fax: (92-021) 359689387