Karachi: We enclose herewith 300 copies of Notice of Extra Ordinary General Meeting of the Company to be held at 1st Floor, Central Chambers, Ireland Road, Karachi on Wednesday 17th August 2011 at 11:00 a.m. for the purpose of electing Director U/S 178 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984 for distribution amongst yours members.
We are also enclosing copy of notice which is to be published in news papers.
The share transfer book of the Company will remain closed from 10th August 2011 to 17th August, 2011 (both days inclusive).
Election of Directors
This is to notify that in pursuant of Section 178 (4) of the Companies Ordinance, 1984, the following persons have filed with the Company notices of their intention to offer themselves for the Election of Directors at the Extra Ordinary General Meeting Scheduled to be held on Wednesday 17th August, 2011. Mr. Abdul Aziz H, Yaqoob, 2. Mr. Aamir Aziz, 3. Mr. Mohammad Sharif Yaqoob, 4. Mrs. Qamarunnisa Aziz, 5 Mrs. Farhana Zain, 6. Mrs. Saira Adam, 7. Mrs. Fouzia Adnan. Since the number of persons who have offered themselves to be elected is not more than the number of Directors fixed by the Board of Directors, the above named seven persons shall be deemed to be elected at the above noted Extra Ordinary General Meeting, under section 178.
Notice is hereby given that an Extra Ordinary General Meeting of the members of the Company will be held at 1st Floor, Central Chamber, Ireland Road, Karachi on Wednesday, 17th August, 2011 at 11:00 AM to transact the following business,
1. To confirm the Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting held on 26th October, 2010.
2. To elect directors in accordance with the provision of the Companies Ordinance, 1984 for a period of three years. The Board of Directors has fixed the number of directors as seven. Following retiring directors on completion of their term in office being eligible have offered themselves for re-election:
1. Mr. Abdul Aziz H.Yaqoob
2. Mr. Aamir Aziz
3. Mr. Mohammad Sharif Yaqoob
4. Mrs. Qamarunnisa Aziz
5. Mrs. Farhana Zain
6. Mrs. Saira Adam
7. Mrs. Fouzia Adnan
3. To transact any other business with the permission of the Chair.
A member, entitle to attend and vote at this meeting, may appoint another member as his/her proxy to attend and vote. The form of proxy is annexed, which duly completed should reach the registered office of the Company at least 48 hours before the time of the meeting.
2) The Shares transfer Book of the Company will remain closed from 10th August, 2011 to 17th August, 2011 (both days inclusive), when no transfer of shares will be accepted for registration.
For more information, contact:
Central Forest Products Limited
G.P.O. Box No. 946,
1st Floor Central Chambers,
Timber Market Ireland Road,
Tel: +9221 2730782-84,
Fax: +9221 2730785,