Karachi: City District Government Karachi has cancelled all the allotment of plots of chronic defaulters after completing of all codal formalities and forfeited the partial payments of instalments paid all these defaulting cases.
However those allottees who have deposited the 75% of the total cost are given a final chance to pay remaining 25% dues, in case of failing these plots will be cancelled and entire deposited amount forfeited.
For more information, contact:
City District Government Karachi (CDGK)
City District Government Complex,
1st Floor, Civic Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi
Tel: +9221 9923 2400 -01
Fax: +9221 9923 2406