Karachi: Notice is hereby given that 47th Annual General Meeting of Descon Chemicals Limited, will be held on Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 11.00 am at Descon Headquarters, 18-Km Ferozepur Road, Lahore, to transact the following business:
1. To confirm the minutes of the last Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company held on, December 30, 2010.
2. To receive, consider and adopt the audited accounts of the Company for the year ended 30th June 2011 together with the Director’s and Auditor’s Reports thereon.
3. To appoint Auditors and fix their remuneration for the year ending June 30, 2012. The present auditors M/s. Horwath Nussain Chaudhry & Company, Chartered Accountants, retire and have offered themselves for re-appointment.
4. To transact any other business with the permission of the Chair.
1. The share transfer books of the Company shall remain closed from 13-10-2011 to 20-10- 2011 (both days inclusive).
2. Member are requested to attend in person along with Computerized National Identity Card (“CNIC”) or appoint some other member as proxy and send their proxy duly witnessed so as to reach the registered office of the Company not later than 48 hours before the time of holding the meeting.
3. Any individual Beneficial Owner of CDC, entitled to attend and vote at this meeting, must bring his / her original CNIC or passport, Account and participants, I.D. Numbers to prove his / her identity, and in case of proxy must enclose an attested copy of his / her CNIC or passport. Representatives of corporate members should bring the usual documents required for such purpose.
4. Shareholders are requested to immediately notify change in address, if any, to the Company’s Share Registrar, M/s Corplink (Private.) Limited, Wings Arcade, 1-K, Commercial, Model Town, Lahore and also furnish attested photocopy of their CNIC as per Listing Regulations, if not provided earlier.
For more information, contact:
Descon Chemicals Limited
Descon Headquaters, 18-Km,
Ferozepur Road, P.O. Box 1201,
Lahore – 54760,
UAN: 111 DESCON (337266)
Tel: +92-42 3592 3721-7
Fax: +92-42 3592 3749