Karachi: Notice is hereby given that the Extraordinary General Meeting of the shareholders of. M/S. Fateh Industries Limited (FATEH) will be held on Monday, 27th June, 2011.at 10:00 a.m. at the registered office of the Company at Mirpurkhas Road, Hyderabad for the purpose of transacting the following business:-
1. To confirm the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting of the Company held on 28th October, 2010.
2. To elect seven (07) Directors as fixed by the Board for a term of three years commencing from 28th June, 2011 in accordance with the provisions of the Companies Ordinance, 1984,
The retiring Directors are Messrs Rauf Alam, Aftab Alam, Saeed Alam, Muhammad Mohsin, Muhammad Naved, Faraz Alam and Mrs. Najma Roshan.
3. Any other business with the permission of the Chair.
1. The Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed for 7 days from 21st June to 27th June, 2011 (both days inclusive).
2. Any member of the Company who is entitled to attend and vote may appoint any other member of the Company as his / her Proxy to attend and vote in his/her stead.
3. Proxies in order to be effective must be received by the Company at the Registered Office not later than 48 hours before the time of holding the meeting.
4. Shareholders are requested to notify the change of their address if any, immediately.
5. Any member who seek to contest the election to the office of Director shall, whether he is retiring Director or otherwise, file with the Company, not later than fourteen days before the date of the Meeting, a notice of his intention to offer himself for election of Director together with his consent to act as a Director of the Company.
For more information, contact:
Ghose Muhammad Khan
Fateh Industries Limited
442, Mirpurkhas Road,
Tel: +9222 3886263-7
Fax: +9222 3886768