Karachi: Please find enclosed herewith a copy of the notice of Extra Ordinary General Meeting for election of directors of our company to be held on Apri1 26, 2012 for your information and record.
The share transfer book of the company will remain close from April 20, 2012 to April 26, 2012 (both days inclusive).
Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that an Extra Ordinary General Meeting of shareholders of Honda Atlas Cars (Pakistan) Limited will be held on Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 10:30 am. at Park Plaza Hotel, 107-B3, M.M. Alam Road, Gulberg-III, Lahore to transact the following business:
1. To confirm the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting held on Thursday, June 30, 2011.
2. To elect seven Directors, as fixed by the Board of Directors in their meeting held on January 24, 2012 for a term of three years commencing from May 02, 2012 in accordance with the provisions of section 178 of the Companies Ordinance 1984.The following present directors are retiring.
1. Mr. Yusuf H. Shirazi
2. Mr. Takeharu Aoki
3. Mr. Akio Takemoto
4. Mr. Aamir H. Shirazi
5. Muhammad Naeem Khan
6. Mr. Shigeki Takane
7. Mr. Yuishi Fukuda
All retiring directors shall be eligible to offer themselves for re-election.
III. To transact any other business with permission of the chairman.
1. The share transfer book of the company will remain close from April 20, 2012 to April 26, 2012 (both days inclusive).
2. A member entitled to attend and vote at the Extra Ordinary General Meeting may appoint another member as a proxy to attend and vote on his/her behalf. The proxy forms must be received at Registered Office of the Company duly stamped, signed and witnessed; not later than 48 hours before the time of the meeting.
3. Any individual Beneficial Owner of Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited (CDC), entitled to attend and vote at this meeting, must bring his/her CNIC or passport along with CDC account number to prove his/her identity and in case of proxy must enclose attested copy of his/her CNIC or passport. Representatives of corporate members should bring the usual documents required for such purpose.
4. Members are requested to immediately inform company’s share registrar “M/s Hameed Majeed Associates, HM-House, 7-Bank Square, Lahore” of any change in their address.
5. Members are requested to provide copy of their CNIC or passport (in case of foreigner) unless it has been provided earlier enabling the company to comply with the relevant laws.
For more information, contact:
Honda Atlas Cars (Pakistan) Limited
43-Km Multan Road,
Manga Mandi Road,
Tel: (042) 35384671-80
Fax: (042) 35384691-92