Karachi, November 14, 2012 (PPI-OT): 1. This is with reference to the existing mechanism of registration of UIN and its Client Codes by Broker Clearing Members (BCMs) through UIN Registration Screen of the National Clearing and Settlement System (“NCSS”).
2. In this respect, we would like to inform you that in order to enhance the scope of UIN Registration Mechanism of NCSS following additional fields have been incorporated in UIN Registration Screen of NCSS effective from Wednesday, November 14, 2012:
E-Mail Address-(mandatory for foreigner and corporate clients and optional for individual clients).
Mobile Phone Number-(mandatory for individual client and optional for foreigner and corporate clients)
National Tax Number (NTN)-(optional for all clients)
3. Accordingly, BCMs are required to update their existing Client Codes with respective e-mail address, mobile phone number and NTN wherever applicable. Such new filed are also required for the registration of new Client Codes in NCSS.
4. In case of multiple Client Codes of a UIN maintained with various BCMs, updation or addition of such new fields, by any of the BCMs, shall automatically be updated or added in the registration details of all other BCMs as well.
5. Provision of required information in such new fields of UIN Registration Screen is mandatory for all existing and new Client Codes. However, in order to provide sufficient time for obtaining requisite information from the clients, BCMs will be required to complete such new mandatory fields in UIN Registration Screen of NCSS by Monday, December 31, 2012.
6. For further queries or concerns, please feel free to contact the Customer Support Services of your respective locations.
|City||Telephone Number||Fax Number|
For more information, contact:
Chief Operating Officer
NATIONAL CLEARING COMPANY OF PAKISTAN LIMITED
8th Floor, Karachi Stock Exchange Building,
Stock Exchange Road
Karachi – 74000, Pakistan
Tel: (92-21) 32460811-19
Fax: (92-21) 32460827