Karachi: Please refer your letter no.KSE/C-957-1843 on the above subject. Please find enclosed a copy of the Notice of the 9th Annual General Meeting to be held on March 28, 2012 for Circulation amongst your members.
Notice For The Nineth Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that Eight Annual General Meeting of Network Microfinance Bank Limited is scheduled to be held on March 28, 2012 at 3:00 p.m. at head office room no. 202 Azayam Plaza, Sharah-e-Faisal Karachi to transact the following business.
1. To read and confirm the minuses of the Extra Ordinary General Meeting held on February 14, 2012.
2. To receive consider and adopt the Annual Audited Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2011 together with Directors’ and Auditors’ Reports thereon.
3. To appoint the auditors of the bank for the year ending December 31, 2012 and to fix their remuneration.
4. To transact any other business with the permission with the permission of the Chair.
1 A member of the Bank entitled to attend and vote at this meeting may appoint another member as his/ her proxy to attend and vote instead of him/ her. Proxies in order to be effective must receive by the Bank not less than 48 hours before the meeting.
Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited (CDC) account holders will further have the following under mentioned guidelines as laid down by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
A) For Attending Meeting:
i. In the case of individuals the account holder or sub-account holder and/ or the person whose securities are in group account and their registration details are uploaded as per the Regulations, shall authenticate his identity by showing his original National Identity Card (CNIC) or original Passport at the time of attending the meeting.
ii. In the case of corporate Entity, the Board of Directors’ Resolution/ Power of Attorney with specimen signature of the nominee shall be produced (Unless it has been provided earlier) at the time of meeting.
B) For Appointing Proxies:
i) In the case of individuals, the account holder or sub-account holder and / or the person whose securities are in group account and their registration details are uploaded as per the regulations shall submit proxy form as per the above requirement.
ii. Two persons where names, addresses, and CNIC numbers shall be mentioned on the form shall witness the proxy.
iii. Attested copies of CNIC or the passport of the beneficial owners and proxy shall be furnished with the proxy form.
iv. The proxy shall produce his/ her original CNIC or passport at the time of the meeting.
v. In the case of Corporate Entity, the Board of Directors’ resolution power of attorney with specimen signature of the nominee shall be produced (unless it has been provided earlier) along with proxy form to the Bank.
2. Members are requested to immediately notify the change of their address, if any.
3. The Share Transfer Book of the Company will remain closed from March 08, 2012 to March 28, 2012 (both days inclusive). The share transfer office is situated at Dagia House, 241-C, Block-2, P.E.C.H.S., Off: Sharah-e-Quaideen, Karachi. (Phone No. 439-1316 and 439-1317). Transfer received at the registered office at the close of business on March 07, 2012 will be treated in time.
For more information, contact:
Network Microfinance Bank Limited
202, Azayam Plaza Opp.
FTC Builiding,S.M.C.H.S. Shahrah-Faisal,