Karachi, May 15, 2012 (PPI-OT) – The Southern Regional Committee of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan is organizing a seminar on “Performance Management Measuring and Improving organizational Performance” to be held on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 6:00 p.m at ICAP-Moosa D. Desai Auditorium ICAP House Clifton, Karachi.
Mr. Ahmad Saleem, FCA Consultant, Performance Management Services will be the speaker at the seminar.
The ever competitive business environment requires business to perform to their maximum potential. This requires the business to effectively manage their performance to get competitive advantage. The CFOs and business executives being in the forefront of strategy development and business management need to have a clear understanding of the importance of Performance Measurement and various tools and techniques available.
The programme will cover following main factors to achieve High Performance:
1. Measurement and Performance, Strategic Direction, Business Plans
2. Setting Targets – Departmental Plans, Organizational Culture and Attitude
3. Resource Management, Human Resource, Stocks, Fixed Assets, Funds, Time, Knowledge
4. Costing, Contribution Margin and Breakeven Analysis, Budgeting, Knowledge Management
5. Processes, Systems, Activities, Control and Policies, Role of IT and Accounts Department
6. Risk Management, Performance Measurement
The speaker of the seminar, Mr. Ahmad Saleem is a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan. He has more than 20 years of experience in the field of Management, Accounting, Financing, Financial Management, Marketing, Product Development, Organizational Management, Administration, System Study, Design and Analysis and Information Technology.
For more information, contact:
Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP)
Chartered Accountants Avenue, Clifton
Phone: +9221 111-000-422
Fax: +9221 99251626
Cell: 0300 2128185