Karachi, May 11, 2012 (PPI-OT): We would like to inform you that the Meeting of Board of Directors of our Company Sindh Abadgar’s Sugar Mills Limited () is scheduled to be held on Friday, 18th May, 2012 at 4:00 p.m. at the registered office of the Company at 209, 2nd Floor, Progressive Plaza, Beaumont Road, Karachi, to approve Half Yearly Accounts for the period ended 31st March, 2012.
We would state that we have complied with provisions of Code of Corporate Governance Clause XXVI and question 27 of the FAQs of SECP by intimating the Directors about the close period. A copy of the Notice of the Meeting of Board of Directors is attached herewith for your ready reference.
Notice of Meeting of Board of Directors
Notice is hereby given that a Meeting of the Board of Directors of Sindh Abadgar’s Sugar Mills Limited will be held on Friday, 18th May, 2012 at 4:00 p.m. at the registered office of the Company situated at 209, 2nd Floor, Progressive Plaza, Beaumont Road, Karachi.
1) To confirm the Minutes of the Board of Directors Meeting held on 21st January 2012.
2) To discuss and approve Accounts for the Half Year ended 31st March, 2012 together with the Auditor’s Review report and Directors’ report.
3) Tb ratify the transfer I transmission of shares since the last Board Meeting.
4) To reconstitute the Audit Committee in accordance with the Code of Corporate Governance-2012.
5) Any other item with the permission of the Chair.
Please note that the period from 10th May, 2012 to 18th May 2012 will be closed period as per Clause XXVI of the Code of Corporate Governance which requires that “No Director, CEO or Executive shall, directly or indirectly deal in the shares of this Company in any manner during the period”.
For more information, contact:
Nisar H. Virani
Sindh Abadgar’s Sugar Mills Limited
209, 2nd floor, progressive Plaza,
Beaumont Road, Karachi
Fax: (92-21) 35638219