Islamabad: Prime Minister Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani as Chairman of the High Powered Selection Board, has approved the promotion to the post of Secretary (BS-22) and equivalent, of the following officers on the recommendations of the meeting of the High Powered Selection Board.
1. Mr. Amin Hasim, Police Service of Pakistan
2. Mr. Hamayun Raza Shafi, Police Service of Pakistan
3. Mr. Hafeez Ur Rehman, DMG
4. Mr. Imtiaz Hussain Kazi, DMG
5. Khawja Mohammad Siddiq Akbar, DMG
6. Prince Abbas Khan: Major, DMG
7. Mr. Aziz Ahmed Bilour, Inland Revenue Service
8. Mr. Mansoor Suhail, Information
The Selection Board in its meeting held today (14-06-2011) recommended the officers of the above occupational groups/services in view of their record, position, variety of experience, integrity and performance during their careers. The Selection Board shall meet again to consider the BS-22 promotions for officers belonging to other Occupational Groups.
For more information, contact:
Haji Ahmed Malik
Principal Information Officer
Press Information Department (PID)
Tel: +9251 925 2323 and +9251 925 2324
Fax: +9251 925 2325 and +9251 925 2326