Karachi: Notice is hereby given that Extra Ordinary General Meeting of Members of Reliance Weaving Mills Limited (REWM) will be held on March 31, 2012 at 11:00 A.M. at the Registered Office of the Company at 2nd Floor Trust Plaza L.M.Q. Road Multan to transact the following business:
1. To confirm the minutes of last Annual General Meeting held on October 31, 2011.
2. To elect seven Directors as fixed by the Board under section 178 (1) of the Companies Ordinance, 1984 for the next three years commencing from March 31, 212. The retiring Directors who are eligible to offer themselves for re-election are as follows:
1. Mr. Fawad Ahmed Mukhtar
2. Mr. Fazal Ahmed Sheikh
3. Mr. Faisal Ahmed Mukhtar
4. Mr. Fahd Mukhtar
5. Mrs. Fatima Fazal
6. Mrs. Farah Faisal
7. Mr. Shahid Aziz (Nominee Director by NIT)
3. Any other business with the permission of the Chair.
1. The Share Transfer Books of the company will remain closed from March 25, 2012 to March 31, 2012 (both days inclusive). Shares received in order to our Registrar on following address during the office hours dated March 24, 2012 will be treated in time for the transfer.
CDC Share Registrar Service
307-2nd Floor Upper Mall, Lahore
2. A member eligible to attend and vote at the Meeting may appoint another member as his / her proxy to attend, and vote instead of him / her. Proxies in order to be effective must be received by the Company at the Registered Office not later than 48 hours before the time for holding the meeting in the working hours.
3. Any individual beneficial owner of C.D.C. entitled to attend and vote at this meeting must bring his / her identity and in case of proxy must enclose an attested copy of his / her National Identity Card (NIC) of Passport. Representatives of corporate members should bring the usual documents required for such purposes.
4. Any person who seeks to contest as the Director must file with the Company a Notice of his intention together with his consent not later than 14 days before the meeting.
Very important Note
All the shareholders are requested to furnish their copy of CNIC to the our Registrar at address given above as per SECP requirement.
For more information, Contact:
Reliance Weaving Mills Limited
E-110, Khayaban-e-Jinnah, Lahore Cantt;
PABX: +92 42 111-Fatima (111-328-462),
Fax: +92 42 36621389,