Karachi: The Karachi Stock Exchange (Guarantee) Limited (KSE) has approved the application for formal listing and quotation of shares of Pakgen Power Limited on completion of all formalities required under the Listing Regulations of the Exchange. It is, therefore, notified that :-
1) Trading in the Shares of the Company will start on the Ready Board of the Exchange from July 21, 2011 and all transactions taking place in respect of the above Company shall be settled on T+2 settlement basis from the above date. The first settlement date will be July 25, 2011.
2) The Market Lot of the Company will be 1 (One) share of Rs.10/- each.
3) The shares of the Company have already been declared eligible security by the Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited (CDC) and all the transactions shall be settled through the National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited (NCCPL). Which has assigned Company Code/Security Symbol as “PKGP” vide letter No. NCCPL/CS/430/11 dated March 28, 2011.
4) The opening price of shares of the company will be the offer price i.e. Rs.19/- per share and circuit breakers of Rs.5/- or 50% of the opening price whichever is higher will be applicable on the first day of trading and the normal circuit breakers will be applicable thereafter.
5) The Share Registrar of the Company is Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited, CDC House, 99-B. Block ‘B’, S.M.C.H.S., Main Shahra-e-Faisal, Karachi, Phone: 111-111-500, Fax: 34326053.
6) The Company will be quoted under “Electricity” Sector of the Daily Quotations of the Exchange.
For more information, contact:
S. Munawar Ali
Karachi Stock Exchange
Tel: (92-21) 111-001122
Fax: (92-21) 3241 0825, (92-21) 3241 5136